divider bar

Monday, April 29, 2013

Yellow, Orange, Pink...

So I can't decide what kind of flowers to put in the planters - I like the combination of yellow, orange, and pink if that makes things any easier.  Their in the shade most, if not the entire day so I need flowers that LOVE shade.  I think the only times I've planted something in my life were in kindergarten (a flower) and the sunflower kit I bought last year which promptly died. 

I don't know anything about gardening or how to care for plants or what kinds to choose.  I'm just trying to keep the animals alive at school.  So does anyone with a green thumb have suggestions for flowers that love shade and would not get too tall and don't need much space to grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...