divider bar

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hold Me Jesus

You may have heard other versions of the song "Hold Me Jesus" but this version by Rich Mullins is my favorite so far.  The first line mimicks my feelings on those days that I feel worried or saddened by something.

 "Well sometimes my life just don't make sense at all..." 

That's a good way to put it.  But I also see this song as a prayer asking for God to hold us in his arms and calm our fears.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3: 5-6)


1 comment:

  1. wonderful! you're a real encourager!! xx

    auntyamo
    http://ficticiousamo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...