divider bar

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vows for Summer

This summer, I vow (will try my best) to:

1. Read more books for enjoyment - like the ones on the bookshelf that never move

2.  Scrapbook like there is no tomorrow

3.  Work on putting together my "nerd book" for veterinary technology which I'm way behind on.

4. Spend more time with my husband that doesn't involve Netflix.

5.  Take more walks and take pictures of the town while we still live here.

6.  Spend more time in God's Word and more time reading Christian non-fiction books.

7.  Take a short vacation somewhere with my husband.


I think that's a good list for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Its nice chilling out and enjoying nature. Only two letters left to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan for summer. I plan to visit my grandchildren and create a relaxing space on the slab of concrete designated as "the back porch". Read through several of your posts. Very nice!
    Blessings!
    Pam at 2 Encourage

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...