divider bar

Monday, April 15, 2013

Many Many Things

I've got the pinning bug.

That's right, the pinning bug.

Here's the problem:  I don't have the "make it" bug.

My pinterest board of crafts, DIY's, and recipes is growing daily, but I never seem to start any of those projects.  One of the problems is that I don't have a house where I can store these projects (apartments can only handle so much) and we don't have any outside space for any of the cool garden/patio ideas I find.  Not much room for art on the walls either.  I usually make 2 pinterest recipes a week, so I guess I'm doing ok there.

However, there are some things I can make such as the cool recipe binder with divider tabs or the wine bottles covered in book pages with modge podge.  I suppose such things take the back burner when you are in vet tech school but I'm sure I still have way more free time than most people since I don't have a job or kids right now.

So my question is, how do you motivate yourself to start some of these projects?  Once I am working on something, I love doing it and using my creative side but it's actually starting the project that gets me.

Anyone have suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know the answer, too! I have a few art projects I'd like to get going on but haven't for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why, for A-Z I chose a Pinterest theme... so I could finally check off at least 26 things. :)

    Here from A-Z

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...