divider bar

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rest

It's been a good weekend of rest, even though I've got some kind of bug again.  Slept in on Saturday, watched 4 episodes of Numbers with Matthew, made brown sugar cookies, made bakes potatoes with cheese whiz and broccoli on top, and started on a scrapbook page. Today we went to church, I went to school to practice horse slings, hobbles, and sidelines, then came home to finish my scrapbook page and do some homework.

I can't believe I only have a week and a half of school left!  Then we get a 5 week break which doesn't seem like much but it is to me!  During that time I hope to put some flowers on our back porch and work extra hard on my scrapbook pages.  I mean really, when else in my life am I going to get 5 weeks with nothing to do....?  It might also be a good time to start x-ing off some of those projects on my pinterest board. 

Do you have any spring plans for some days off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...