divider bar

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Frustrations and Blessings

Frustrations

- I got up early to get to my 8:00 class and I found out it was cancelled once I got there.  I know that teachers can get sick at the last minute but emails are a wonderful thing....

- The dishes are out to get me.  Seriously, I can't ever get them done.  I need to ask Merlin from the Sword in the Stone how he made the dishes wash themselves like that.

-  I've been extremely tired for the past 4 days and I have no idea why.  I can't keep my eyes open in class and I get headaches at night.

- Those chapter books on my nightstand aren't reading themselves...

-A truck threw a rock at my windsheld last week and cracked it.  Very much so.

-  We don't get any days off for Easter so we can't go home for the holiday.

- I wish the warm weather would actually stay for more than a day.

Blessings

- I can go home and take a nap after my 9:30 class.

-My husband is buying groceries for Easter dinner today.  I'm thankful we are fortunate enough to have money for food since so many people struggle with hunger.

- I have a home with heat.  I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather.

-Pinterest has updated their look and added a search bar!!  Plus it's way easier to manage pins and boards now.

-  I had a dog lined up for my final grooming project for Dog Grooming class, but they backed out.  Last week I was really upset about this and worried since that project is 50% of our grade.  A friend from school offered to let me use her dog because she said she trusted me to care for him.

-We got the windshield fixed (well, replaced).

- I got 3 Easter cards in the mail yesterday.

- At Easter time, I am reminded of the wonderful gift of eternal life that I have received from Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...