divider bar

Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Design and New Series

     Its been a month or so in the works, but I've finally redesigned my blog the way I like.  I applaud the graphic designers and web designers in the world, who have the patience to work with photo editing software day after day.  It gets frustrating when you can't get an image to look just right or fit into the right place! Hats off to you all :)  I've also added some new features here such as the new daily email subscribing list - you can get all the posts from LIFS sent right to your inbox!  I also included an easier to navigate "Blogs I Love" section sorted by category so you can easily find blogs about topics you are interested in.




   Starting this week I will also be launching a new series called "Managing God's Money."  The series will be a summary of highlights from Randy Alcorn's book that helps people understand exactly what Christian financial stewardship means.  When it comes to a Christian perspective on handling money, most people think that as long as they give their 10%, God is satisfied.  But there is SO much more than simply giving a percentage of our income to further the ministry.  Along with the check in the offering plate, our hearts and minds need to be as well.  By understanding the concept of people being stewards and not owner's of God's money, we can better use it to make a difference for the eternal kingdom.

To read some excerpts from the book, check out his book here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...