divider bar

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like... Halloween

A lot of things have changed since I last posted, which was like....in January.  My husband and I moved back nearby to our hometown and are enjoying being back and getting to talk with old friends. It is also wonderful to have more shopping options and be able to simply take a short walk to the downtown shops and the grocery store.  We have both been blessed with jobs and a great church and the opportunity to visit with family on a regular basis.  God is good.

Fall is in the air and I couldn't be happier, it is my favorite time of year.  We already dug out the Halloween decorations and the color orange is in every corner you look...

A very cool yet creepy looking silver tea set
I found at an auction.



Love those colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...