divider bar

Monday, February 11, 2013

Silence! Everyone will please not panic...


Haha, I love that part.
Anyways, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up of what's going on.  For that past month or so, I've been working on giving my blog a facelift.  Why?  I felt that a more streamlined look was in order and I wanted to change up my categories and gadgets so they could better fit what I like to write about.  I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned to do regarding HTML, CSS, and creating graphics in Photoshop Elements.  It's amazing what you can if you really want to.
I'm looking forward to focusing more on scrapbooking, cooking, and frugality with this new layout.  I hope you will be able to enjoy some of the topics I have planned to write about.
So everyone, please do not panic :)  Over the next 3 or so days, I will be transferring images, text, links, etc from my test blog to this one.  It will be a mess for sure but I promise to let you know when the construction is all said and done.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...