divider bar

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Struggle

Well tomorrow I visit the periodontist for a regular exam and also to try and figure out what is causing so much pain on the left side.  I haven't experienced childbirth, but I feel its comparable and after 4 weeks of this I'm ready for relief.  It's hard to do anything else but concentrate on the hurt - I would sit and watch TV and sleep all day if I could but alas we have no TV here...



Grandma brought over a crockpot of soup.  I took it down the stairs and opened the plastic lid that contained the reddish liquid of vegetable soup.  The smell filled my body and immediately brought back thoughts of my childhood - of having hot soup in winter time and wondering why there was never any cheese in vegetable soup.




Once again I walked out of Walmart with things I didn't intend to buy originally.  Peaches in a can?  An OFF! candle?  A "plant your own sunflower" kit?  And green teabags (which is really gross to drink but great for temporary toothache relief).  I think I will look for that flowerpot and plant the sunflower.  It says you have to transplant it when it gets 2 feet tall and I'm like "Why?  I wanted an indoor plant?"  But I wanted something to nurture and watch it grow as it sits in the sun of the window.



I mailed 150 wedding invitations today and I and SOOO GLAD I never have to see those things again.  I'm sure Matthew is saying the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...